GCA Environmental is a family owned business located in Nevada since 2007. We are a full-service Hazardous Removal company specializing in Asbestos Abatement, Lead Based Paint Abatement and removal, as well as Mold Remediation. We assist our clients with testing, removal and documentation. GCA Environmental provides specialty services while maintaining an impeccable reputation for using the most cost-effective services and solutions available in the industry. Our projects are completed on time and within budget. GCA is unique and successful due to our expertise and hands-on approach.
GCA Environmental employees are professionally trained to handle any type of asbestos material and help determine the best course of action based on your specific needs. We have developed a reputation for being a safe, honest, dependable, and cost-conscious asbestos abatement contractor with exceptional credentials.
GCA also maintains a full-time staff of individuals AHERA trained, certified and qualified as well to respond to any emergency 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are proud of our Safety & Health Record, Employee Training, Medical Surveillance and Respirator Programs. We also maintain at or above the required limits for Workers Compensation, General Liability/Pollution Liability A- rated Insurance. There is no job too big or too small for GCA Environmental.
GCA works closely with consultants, adjusters and property owners to find solutions for asbestos/microbial and other hazardous environmental solutions. Our Project Managers remain hands-on throughout the entire project in order to achieve the goal of total client satisfaction and maintain overall control of our projects. Our projects range from small to large, difficult to simple.
No project is ever the same and all projects and clients are treated as equally important.
Emergency Response Includes:
- Assessment of Problem
- Coordinating with Regulatory Agencies
GCA Environmental includes
in all FRE Estimates/Bids:
Labor, Materials, Permits, Payroll Taxes, Workers Compensation, General Liability, Auto Insurance and Pollution Liability, Equipment, Employee Training, Knowledge and Expertise.
and any and all other items necessary to complete the specific asbestos abatement scope on-time.
- We obtain all required permits including any necessary state, and local licenses.
- We maintain the following information for a period of at least 30 years for each project:
- Certificates of initial training showing that each Supervisor has successfully completed the required EPA approved Contractor/Supervisor course.
- Certificates of refresher training showing that each Supervisor has successfully completed the required EPA approved Contractor/Supervisor annual refresher course.
- Certificates of initial training showing that each asbestos worker has successfully completed the required EPA approved asbestos worker course.
- Certificates of refresher training showing that each asbestos worker has successfully completed the required EPA approved asbestos worker annual refresher course.
- OSHA Personnel air samples analyzed by a qualified laboratory (NIOSH Proficiency Analytical Testing (PAT) Program, or is accredited by the AIHA for asbestos.
- OSHA Medical examinations.
- Waste manifests signed by the transporter and the landfill at an EPA approved landfill.
Project Specific Practices
For each project we have in place:
- Written Hazard Communication Program
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Work Plan and Containment Configuration
- Respirator Program
- Pre-construction Meeting
- Safety Meetings